We received a positive response regarding our proposed trip over Chinese New Year. With time short and CNY trips already organized we have decided to make the trip over the Easter Break. We would like to take players 9 to 18yrs of age. Limited numbers.
There are several reasons why we believe our Hong Kong kids would gain from such an experience
Matchplay against top junior players. CITC boasts the No 1 Philippine 10/U boy and No 4 14/U girl as well as many competitive players. –CITC has tremendous depth of players unlike Hong Kong.
Opportunity to play on shale (clay equivalent) – Helps with point construction/mental toughness as well as stamina and fitness. Just look at the top players on tour, most come from clay court backgrounds.
- 5 days, 5 hours a day coaching and drilling. Sometimes the intensity is increased when there are less home distractions/comforts, and kids are forced to focus on their tennis.
- OTR V CITC Challenge Match (the first of many to come). There are not enough team style matches and this is great team building in an otherwise individual sport.
- Coaching by Graeme, Jason, Adrian, Matthew, Sean, Nathan depending on numbers.
- Ratio 5 players : 1 coach
- Play against CITC Coaches. A chance to play against more senior/experienced players who will be able to expose weaknesses and give ideas for areas to target in future.
- Independence and cultural experience. Players will work on self motivation and will see that these kids in Cebu. Although limited in many ways, have the desire to succeed. They will hopefully be inspired by the experience.
- 5 Star Resort Accommodation Safety as well as fun!
DATES: 21/04/2011 to 25/04/2011
AIRLINE: Cathay Pacific
ITINERAY: April 21st Depart HKG CX 921 at 08.50 Arrive Cebu 11.25.
April 25th Depart Cebu CX 920 at 20.05 Arrive HKG 22.50
ACCOMMODATION: Plantation Bay Resort and Spa, Mactan Island
Voted one of Asia’s top 10 hotels 3 years running. 11.5 hectares of enclosed pools and lagoons.
MAXIMUM OF 18 PLAYERS (10-16)
5 Star Accommodation, max 3 players per room
Use of games room, kayaking within the enclosed lagoon, cycling,
5 Days 5 hrs per day coaching
2 Days match play vs CITC
Welcome dinner with CITC Players
Transfers to and from Resort,
Private Transport to and from all coaching and match play.
HSBC Travel and medical insurance
Match play with CITC coaches
Airport departure tax from Cebu
Total Cost $13900.
If you have any questions please contact Jason 94181074 or Graeme 62741551. We must confirm numbers and secure booking by March 20th. A deposit of $5000 must be paid to secure flights by March 20th.